top of page
Turning 65 Balloons gold_edited.jpg
birthday couple smaller with balloons copy.jpg

Turning 65

When do I need to sign up for Medicare?


You may enroll in Medicare as early as three months before your birthday, the month of your birthday, and up to three months after your birthday. These seven months are called your initial enrollment period (IEP). We recommend that you enroll prior to your birthday so you will be covered as soon as you turn 65. Early enrollment will also prevent gaps in coverage and will eliminate the possibility of any late enrollment penalties.

Sign up for Medicare Part A and/or Part B, by doing one of the following:

1) ONLINE - go to and click on "Sign Up for Medicare"

2) PHONE - call the Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213

3) IN PERSON - go to your local Social Security Office

For those who are receiving Social Security benefits, good news! You are already enrolled in Part A. You may still need to enroll in Part B. You have the same seven-month initial enrollment period (IEP) during which you may make changes to your coverage.

What will you (Bozer Financial Solutions) do for me?

There is no one-size-fits-all option when signing up for Medicare. The plan that your friend or neighbor loves may not be the best plan for you. Do they see the same doctors, take the same medications, and have the same health conditions as you? Selecting the right plan is as personalized as matching it to your current physicians, your hospital of choice, and making sure you get the best price on any prescription drugs you take. Sorting through the options can be very overwhelming. 


That's where we come in...


We are here to ask some questions, listen to your needs, present your options, and help you choose the plan that is right for you. Our experience and expertise is available to you free of charge. Click the link or call 941.315.5801 today to schedule an appointment.

bottom of page